In a normal store you will try and feel clothes before you actually buy them. However, this is not possible with webshops.
That's why the law provides the obligation for webshops, to have a 'right of withdrawal'. What does that mean?
- You have the right to cancel an order up to 14 days after receipt, without giving any reason.
- Then you have another 14 days to return the product; in that case the full order amount will be refunded, including shipping costs.
- The costs for returning to the webshop are for your own account. These costs are approximately 6.95 euros per package: consult the website of your carrier for the exact rates.
What should you do? If you want to use the 'right of withdrawal', we offer two options. These are explained below.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com in which you indicate that you want to return the product. Of course we also would like to know why, because we might learn something from it...however, you don't have to.
- Use the original packaging as much as possible. Because it also contains a return address.
- Also important is that the T-shirt is in good condition. The 'right of withdrawal' is intended to fit clothes: by trying, of course something might go wrong...but within reasonableness.
- If the returned T-shirt is either (very) dirty or damaged, we apply a standard depreciation of 50% of the original selling price. That amount is settled.
- We will then refund the amount due within 14 days after registration of the return.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you want to use Option 2.
- You DO NOT return the item, but keep it in your possession.
- In return, you will receive a 40% discount coupon on the next item you buy + FREE shipping. If you buy multiple items at the same time, the discount only applies to the most expensive item, the FREE shipping costs apply to the entire order.
- The discount coupon is valid for 1 year.
- You don't have to pack the item and bring it to a postal agency;
- You do not have to pay the shipping costs of the return;
- Any costs due to depreciation (see above) will not be charged.
- You get 40% on the next item you buy, or the most expensive item if you buy several items at the same time.
- You do not pay shipping costs with the next order.